Saturday, July 26, 2008

Protesting....

Here we are on the way home from our week at the beach and no one is happy about this trip North. We're taking a slight detour and having dinner with Mark and Summer Bolt, that will be a bright spot for us! We all had a great time together and dinner last night was totally awesome. We had steak, crab legs, and shrimp and more steak and shrimp and a few more shrimp, another crab leg tossed in. There was other things to eat on the table, but no one seemed to want much of that! Then we had a cake to celebrate Kalyn's 7th birthday.
Friday we spent most of the day on the beach, the waves were very strong and not a lot of fun to play in, but we had fun playing in the sand and sitting under the umbrella visiting. No one complained too bad of a sunburn last night so the sun screen must have worked. The boys took a trip to the 4 x 4 area and saw some wild horses. I bet they're glad I still have my 4 wheel drive vehicle! We're getting close to Summer and Mark's so I better stop. I promise to update later with pictures, between Tim and I, we took about 400 pictures so it might take a bit of my time!

No comments: