Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Mocha - Chino






The day came, after 13 years, that our chocolate lab had to be put down. She had been in a steady decline of health the past few weeks and the vet confirmed yesterday that her kidney's had shut down. Tim bought Mocha for me while he was attending college every night, she was only 7 weeks old when we got her. Everyday until she was a year old, she went to work with me at Leggett & Platt. She was my best friend and patient companion, I told her everything, even how mad I was when she got into the trash! It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do, my eye's were really green driving home from the vet from all the crying. Today is a new day and I hope to get all the dog hair vacuumed up!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Im Inspired again.

Mark and Sue Noble said...

Linda, Tim and Boys,

I know that you all must be sad. Mocha was a big part of your family. Boy I am shocked at your pictures, I did not know she had gotten so "Gray". Hard to imagine that you have had her for 13 years. I know she will be missed.

Sue and the crew.

Shelly said...

You've been tagged. Check out my new blog post.

Brent & Johanna Chappell said...

Sorry to hear about Mocha. I guess it has been 10 years now since that summer I lived with you guys and got to know Mocha. She will be missed but not forgotten.

Brent